America has declared War on the Hussein boys!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Darth Indy from ? (65.162.7.167) on Tuesday, March 18, 2003 at 5:42pm :

Yeah I know, before I go on this is not an off topic thread at all. Just putting a light hearted Indy twist to a part of history we're about to experience. The title of my message comes from a line from Last Crusade, Germany has declared War on the Jones boys! Since the speech last night had Bush give the ultimatum for Hussein and his two sons to get out of Iraq. I also noticed something else from an actual quote from the times that reminded me of crusade one of the castle scenes.
“It will have to be tapestry bombing, not carpet bombing,” Andrew Brookes, of the London-based International Institute for Strategic Studies, said yesterday."

Tapestries, of course we have tapestries again another line from the movie. I did put a link up so you see I'm not making that up.
Another quote from the paper makes me wonder if they aren't dusting off the Ark of the Covenant since "any army that carries the ark before it is invincible"

"COALITION forces plan to launch the deadliest first night of airstrikes on a single country in the history of air power. Hundreds of targets in every region of Iraq will be hit simultaneously."

"Wiped clean by the wrauthed god. God god! Thats what the Hebrews thought."

Now I dont wanna start any SERIOUS debate about the war at all. Leave that for another place where its more relevant. I'd just like to see if you guys can come up with any Indy references that relate to the war thats about to start in 27 hours. I know some are you are for it and others against it too as evidenced by the other comments down below. If we are going to make any debate out of it how do you think Indy would feel? I think he'd see one of Hussein's torture chambers and get tee'd off like seeing the Thugs in Temple of Doom enforcing child labor. Now before I go off topic I think of Hussein as a hitler wanna be. Hes got his statues and pictures up everywhere just like Hitler did. Anyways theres my current issues post/Indy tied in comments. Anyways peace out. And God Bless America too.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com