Yeah...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from bigy5385y286e.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.59.152.108) on Sunday, March 23, 2003 at 3:10am :

In Reply to: Equipment......we don't need no stinkin'...... posted by Man With Cool Hat from dhcp065-025-021-184.neo.rr.com (65.25.21.184) on Saturday, March 22, 2003 at 10:54pm :

...I've been known to be too slow to catch onto video games. Especially if it's multiplayer. In a game like GoldenEye, I'll get pulverized by my friends who've mastered the game within a few days. Jeez...

Agreed, the 2+ hour versions in theatres are always better. :)

: When Infernal Machine came out, I ran out and bought a Nintendo 64. I got about half way through it and never finished it. Lack of serious interest and time I guess. I enjoy a good computer game every now and then, but don't really care to invest the time it takes to finish an adventure such as the new Indy game. My guess is that some of the real gamers might finish it in a few days. I'd probably be looking at a few months.

: I guess I'd rather sit in a theatre for 2 and 1/2 hours and watch the real thing. Less stress that way!?!

: M.w/C.H.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com