Indy IV... will the real Frank Darabont please step forward...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rik Duel from 219.b.004.syd.iprimus.net.au (203.134.36.219) on Saturday, March 29, 2003 at 10:50pm :

Apparently, there are some conflicting reports from dubious sources, including one claiming to be Frank Darabont, as to the state of the Indy IV script. From Ain't it Cool:

"In reality, Frank Darabont is on page 80 of the Indiana Jones script. He says that Harrison Ford won't be reading the script till Steven Spielberg hands him a copy, which won't happen till Frank finishes the script to Steven's delight. Frank has told me that he is "Loving what I'm writing, but it's going slower than..." he'd like. Frank would not divulge any details of the script, nor would he give the title out. Though he claims that Steven and George know the title. I'll work both of them over next! Meanwhile, I think that it is time to relax, let Frank get back to writing, because he told me that the day he's finished with INDY 4, he's going to begin work... at last... on FAHRENHEIT 451... his personal dream project... and that my friends... that will be a day of great celebration!"

For the whole rigmarole, check AICN.

Is it just me, or does this project never seem to get any closer to fruition?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com