Sean Patrick Flanery sighting!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Wednesday, April 09, 2003 at 3:13am :

He was in last Wednesday's episode of UPN's The Twilight Zone (during the episode's second half-hour, in the story called "Cold Fusion"). He looked pretty good for his age, but it was obvious that he's now older than he was back in the days of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles.

Strangely, at age 37 (he'll turn 38 on October 11th), Flanery is around the same age as Harrison Ford was when he had filmed Raiders of the Lost Ark. Even stranger is that Corey Carrier (the kid who played the really young Indiana Jones in the same series) is now 22 (he'll turn 23 on August 20th), the same age that Indy was as depicted by Flanery in the show; Carrier even auditioned for the part of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode 2: The Attack of the Clones.

Until now, I had still remembered them as they were in the show. Damn, I'm old (granted, I'm about six years younger than Flanery, but still...)!

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com