You were warned the article was partisan.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2ivevfe.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.125.238) on Sunday, April 20, 2003 at 7:50pm :

In Reply to: Re: Uninformed people posted by Fedora from 24-117-29-84.cpe.cableone.net (24.117.29.84) on Sunday, April 20, 2003 at 6:27pm :

But that wasn't exactly the issue. The issue was that nothing was done to stop a bunch of opportunists from stealing and/or destroying items all of mankind should cherish. We can keep the Ministry of Oil from being destroyed or even damaged, but not one of the most valuable collections of antiquity in the world?
But since you brought up politics, the Administration does bear some responsibility for not protecting that museum. Just as those Iraqis who smashed ageless tablets should bear (the lion's share of) the blame.
Surely you know that only a fool would bring up politics at THIS forum. (wink wink)
-graml
PS "Alot" isn't actually a word. I feel compelled to point that out not because I'm a nitpicking jerk (tho' in truth, I am) but because it's one of those little things that usually get past the pre-posting proofreading we all try around these parts.
Let's be (grammatically) careful out there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com