Correct

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Monday, May 05, 2003 at 5:35pm :

In Reply to: Re: I'm confused. What's the Christie's of London hat? (nm) posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Monday, May 05, 2003 at 1:43pm :

That's true. They swore up and down that it's the hat seen in the Peruvian temple scene, as well as most of the scenes shot in England. It was purchased personally by Ford while he and Spielberg were on their original 'prop' hunt in London in 1979. Regards. Michaelson

: Christys also claimed to have sold a hat to Ford. They swear up and down that it was used in at least one scene. Michaelson knows the real story on this one. Cheers

:
: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

: : : : #

: : : I think that was the hat Ford reportedly bought personally during the Raiders film. A Burma Chelsea, I think. Fedora

: :
: : It was actually James Lock Hatters who claimed to have sold Harrison Ford a Chelsea Burma, which Josh Maley ordered and was totally disappointed before getting an HJ Poet. Read the IndyGear Story. The main site still works.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com