I just creamed my pants!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from bigy5385y286e.ab.hsia.telus.net (209.89.92.252) on Tuesday, May 06, 2003 at 2:44pm :

In Reply to: Okay, now that I've calmed down. posted by Sean from proxy.cogeco.net (216.221.81.97) on Tuesday, May 06, 2003 at 10:41am :

Umm... by which I mean, this is freakin' awesome news!!! I can't wait until November 4th. This'll kick too much ass. :D

They gotta have commentaries. Any idea if they'll do that? It's certainly a great idea that they made an extra disc for special features.

: Sorry. Haven't been that excited in a while.

: Well, apart from keeping the 'Indiana Jones' in the title of ROTLA I am MOST impressed. It looks like Paramount & Lucasfilm really stepped up to the plate in terms of delivering a set that was worth waiting for. I love the new cover artwork. I love the fact that the 4th disc has all of the bonus material which makes a director's commentary pale by comparrison.

: I would imagine that they'll use extensive footage from the 'Making of Raiders,' and 'Great Movie Stunts,' without being a direct copy of it...hmm, maybe it's time to dig out the laserdisc & digitize it for a burn. Hmm...

: I would imagine that the new interviews will perhaps offer some clues for Indy IV, which is cool, I only hope that they interview more than just the Big '3,' maybe the Indy girls, John Rhys Davies, etc...

: Pretty cool announcement though - and kudos to the site designer. Looks great.

: Cheers,
: Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com