I just want some commentaries!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from edtntnt8-port-214.dial.telus.net (161.184.198.214) on Tuesday, May 06, 2003 at 7:12pm :

In Reply to: Bonus Features that had better be included... posted by belloq from ? (204.141.110.15) on Tuesday, May 06, 2003 at 6:25pm :

I want Spielberg, Lucas, Ford or ANYONE ELSE to do commentaries for all 3 films. Spielberg, get off your high horse and COMMENT on the films. Hopefully Lucas would be up for it since he's done commentary for Episode I and II. I just don't want Ford doing it by himself. Lord knows it'd be the first time I'd fall asleep on an Indy movie. ;)

: I cannot wait to get my hands on these in November, but the following things really should be included if they are to be considered "ultimate": DTS audio (Spielberg's personal favorite, as oppposed to Dolby), the original 4 documentaries (Making Raiders, Stunts Raiders, Making Temple, Great Adventurers) and all of the cut scenes. And NO edge enhancement processing- THX loves doing this to films and it usually makes the movies look like crap on high quality monitors.

: However, what I see thus far does not look good: Only Dolby audio is mentioned on the SW site. 10 hours of content minus 6 hours of movie equals about 4 hours of bonus features which means that if they include a requisite new one hour documentary, at least one of the original docs is probably not included. "THX Mastered".

: I can only hope they include all of the excised Raiders scenes...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com