Re: Yeah, it seemed that they were missing a few.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from cpe-024-211-065-155.sc.rr.com (24.211.65.155) on Thursday, June 05, 2003 at 12:00pm :

In Reply to: Yeah, it seemed that they were missing a few. posted by Operator Jake from pcp429173pcs.pinhil01.ga.comcast.net (68.47.72.228) on Wednesday, June 04, 2003 at 9:58pm :

Well, the Zorin nomination was just in jest, but the kid inside me was silently rooting for John Rambo to make the list. It's easy to laugh that character off in hindsight, but let's face it, he is basically as much a product of his times as Harry Callahan or Popeye Doyle are of theirs. Besides, the original character was also complex enough to warrant his consideration.

Good point about Willis' character from Die Hard not making it, when Rickman's did. I also thought Luke Skywalker would've been included as the counterpart to Darth Vader. Luke was much more of a dynamic character than Obi-Wan Kenobi.

But wasn't Freddy Krueger included? I'm pretty sure he was in the list somewhere near the 40's. After all, they did talk with Robert Englund throughout the show.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com