As soon as I posted this....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from ? (4.5.67.200) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 at 6:26am :

In Reply to: Thanks for the help.... posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 at 4:25am :

Mike had the interview up.....it's with Clark Bartram, the guy who played Batman in the short. You can see it here :

http://www.phantasmagoriaonline.com/cbinteview.htm

Sandy Collora, the director, then emailed me to get on top of doing HIS interview, and I also am trying to track down Andrew Koenig (the Joker) to interview him as well. Did you know that that guy (Koenig) is (1)the son of Walter Koenig of Star Trek and that he (2)was the guy who played "Boner" Tabone on Growing Pains?

Shortly after I get all of THAT done, I'll do a write up of the film and making of.....

Bruce was really cool!! That was actually the second time I had managed to have a short conversation with him, and he is one of the most down to earth aproachable guys I have ever met! AND Mike just told me tonight that when BUBBA HO TEP hits here in Portland for the secodn time around in Sept, we'll have a REAL press time set aside for us to speak to him!!

Glad you liked the site!! We always like to hear it since we are so busy on it these days.....being Disney's bit@h is a pain : )
You can bet that come November (Unless I can wangle a set earlier : ) ), there'll be a write up for the Indy DVD set!!

Sorry for the slightly off-topic stuff here Micah....

GO INDY!!

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com