Re: Indy DVD's - the perfect wedding gift.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dalexs from dialup-67.75.52.126.Dial1.Boston1.Level3.net (67.75.52.126) on Friday, August 08, 2003 at 11:08am :

In Reply to: Indy DVD's - the perfect wedding gift. posted by Sean from ? (216.221.81.99) on Friday, August 08, 2003 at 9:04am :

What you need to do is give us all a few email addresses sowe can drop "hints" to various guests!
Thats waht I did a few christmases ago, my wife got tons of emails from total strangers "suggesting" gift items!

Dalexs

: So, I'm getting married on the 25th of October, and noticed that the release date for the DVD's has been moved up to the 21st.

: I'm not sure if my fiance will go for this, but I may have to postpone the wedding so I can fully enjoy the DVD's without all of the commotion and distant relative hand shaking.

: Hmm...I think I've just found the perfect way to spend a honeymoon. To the TV! (cue Batman theme).

: Cheers,
: Sean

: PS-> I case she's reading this, which she's not (but my lawyer advises me to write this) she's the only thing I love more than Indiana Jones.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com