Welcome. (NM)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from d141-42-30.home.cgocable.net (24.141.42.30) on Friday, September 12, 2003 at 1:12pm :

In Reply to: I'm New Here posted by Pam from cache-db01.proxy.aol.com (205.188.208.37) on Friday, September 12, 2003 at 9:46am :

: Wanted to say hi--I costume and my husband does--his newest (well, he did it back in early 80s too)being the Indy costume (I nicknamed him Indy IV-LOL), with his hat being the one he bought back in '82, thanks to belated gift money from his grandparents for we goten married in '77--he used his half to buy the officical hat from LucasFilms).
: We both loved Indiana Jones, along with Star wars and Babylon 5 (other costumes we do together)and Lord of the Rings andf Star Trek, and can't wait for the Indy DVDs!
: Pam
: PS You can see a photo of him along with another Indy (Temple of Doom by look of his shirt) in my first Photo page which is Dragoncon 2003 photos plus also in the photos from Shore Leave (not the right color pants then, he dyed another pair to be the right color for Dragoncon (yes, he dyed them himself)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com