Not much.....But I call shenanigans on you....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from jffwpr07.jf.intel.com (134.134.136.5) on Friday, October 03, 2003 at 1:02am :

In Reply to: But at what cost and copyright infringement? (NM) posted by Sean from ? (216.221.81.98) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 at 12:56pm :

Really paid not much more than shipping for them...ya just gotta look!

And as the guy who COPIED the darn thing himself, why bring up copyright infringemnet...? *giving* it away free doesn't absolve you of the same infraction....

I know I'll probably get flamed like crazy for this, but I actually support "booting" or "screeners", for the simple reason that without them, a ton of us - yes *US* - would have missed out on some damn fine films/shorts/whathaveyou.....

And there's many here who couldn't wait for Indy on *official* dvd before running out and buying those lame P.O.S. boot disks'...I saw a buddies copy, decided to wait, and now in less than three weeks my patience will be rewarded.

I'm not trying to slam anyone one way or the other...I'm simply a little surprised that so many here DON'T have these sorts of things, when they are so readily available.

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com