Re: Young Indy question.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vogel from cache-ra08.proxy.aol.com (152.163.252.8) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 at 1:21am :

In Reply to: Young Indy question. posted by California Mike from ip68-5-248-33.oc.oc.cox.net (68.5.248.33) on Saturday, October 11, 2003 at 0:19am :

Okay, here goes:

#1) on the VHS release it's Chapter #13 "Adventures in the Secret Service." It was originally entitled "Austria, 1917" for the TV release. I believe it was the second SPF episode aired after the pilot originally on American TV.

#2) Rick McCallum and the rest of the folks behind the Young Indy Chronicles are supposedly putting together many factual, historical documentaries to go along with each episode for the DVD release. They're going to be meant to be used as teaching aids for schools(according to the version of the story I heard) This was talked about last year, and i think they dsaid it wouldn't be out before 2005... that's if they even decide to do them at all...

For more YIJ info, check out the link below.

: Okay, I lied, two questions.

: 1)which young indy episode ends with Indy jumping from a train onto some sort of swinging railway marker into switzerland?

: 2)why are the episodes not yet available on dvd?

: --------

: I haven't posted in a looooonnnggg while, but with the recent surge in Indy activity, thought I'd stop lurking about.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com