Re: Poll: Interest in Diet Coke Indy ad...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rob Roy from pcp03819623pcs.sntafe01.nm.comcast.net (68.35.30.14) on Sunday, October 12, 2003 at 7:37pm :

In Reply to: Re: Poll: Interest in Diet Coke Indy ad... posted by Sean from ? (216.221.81.99) on Sunday, October 12, 2003 at 11:20am :

Thankfully, the commercial is only about five minutes long, I believe (haven't watched it lately; I don't wanna watch it anymore than possible before digitizing it). I remember it's longer than a regular commercial, but not too long.

I guess a brief description is in order. For anyone that hasn't seen it, a couple are watching the Indy movies in their living room, when the woman decides to get up and get a Diet Coke. In between clips from the movies (which strangely enough play in an impossible chronological order; it would have taken her hours to get the coke!), she encounters booby traps that mirror the films. When she gets to the kitchen and pulls out the coke, the whole kitchen starts to shake and splits in half. Musta cost a fortune to film. Then Indiana Jones (in shadow) saves her, and even uses his whip to catch the Diet Coke in mid-air. It was pretty cool.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com