Calixar - What would make it better?...I don't know.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from ? (216.221.81.99) on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 at 5:27pm :

In Reply to: Not exactly.... posted by Jimmie from ? (4.5.78.150) on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 at 2:10am :

Personally I am overjoyed that we now have the three films preserved in a format which, if handled with care, will outlast me on this earth.

Extras? I got the trailers, which I love. I got the "Where Are They Now?" of the films on the documentaries, which I love. I got some neat archival footage which was just basically a bonus - which, I might add, is the whole point of a "Bonus" disc. It's a bonus, that and that only.

It would have been a hell of a lot easier for Lucasfilm & Paramount to give us a set of the three movies with NO extras whatsoever.

I know what you're getting at Calixar, you feel that films of this magnitude should have included every little piece of existing material in the Lucasfilm archives. I definately see the value in this. It'll come eventually.

I'm just glad that I have the three original films on DVD and that they basically haven't been IL-M-inated like the three other films that I nearly hold as close to my heart.

Follow Ups:

• Yeah... - Calixar 11:54pm 10/29/2003

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com