Re: Master Replicas

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mmarosy from pool-138-88-129-183.esr.east.verizon.net (138.88.129.183) on Monday, November 03, 2003 at 2:23pm :

In Reply to: Master Replicas posted by Sean from ? (216.221.81.99) on Friday, October 31, 2003 at 11:52am :

Sean,

This is actually a service for returns or repairs on an item already purchased... "Go to Request Service to send an email requset for return/repair authorization". Don't know if they'll take requests there.

Mike

: Hey:

: I know that Master Replicas has seeminglsy cornered the market in authentic Star Wars and the other Star Franchise replicas.

: It stands to reason that based on DVD sales and a new Indy film in the works, that there would be enough of a demand for licensed props from the films.

: Also, they have a "Request" page, linked below, where you can submit a wish list. I would imagine if enough people (*ahem*) were to shout loud enough, we'd eventually see a licensed copy of the original prop, as they've done with the myriad of lightsabres etc...

: So, have at it - also, check around the net. I'm sure someone out there has what you're looking for.

: Cheers,
: Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com