Re: What ever happened to the Wal-Mart auditions, you may ask...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace208.utsi.edu (150.182.24.208) on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 at 4:52pm :

In Reply to: What ever happened to the Wal-Mart auditions, you may ask... posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Sunday, November 02, 2003 at 5:10pm :

So, the auditions were for the store inhouse programming and NOT for national airing? I have YET to see a Wal-mart commercial Indy related in my area (and with the passing of time from the release of the DVD sets, doubt I will now). Regards. Michaelson

: I had a rather long stint standing in line at Wal-Mart today. Although it was quite a hellish wait, one bright spot was that I was able to see a bunch of those Indy DVD auditions. I saw at least a half-dozen segments. Some bits included asking their favorite part, impersonations, and quotes. One of my favorites was two people reenacting Marion punching Indy. I never saw the same segment twice, so there could be many more. If you auditioned and were hoping to see yourself on national TV, you may be out of luck. However, if you've got some time to kill, hang out in your local Wal-Mart and watch the in-store TV network. You might see yourself or someone familiar. If you see yourself, send me an email and describe your bit. Maybe I saw you...

: --Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com