satipo...sapito...???

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by indypete from oh-lyndhurst6a-157.clvhoh.adelphia.net (24.50.236.157) on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 at 9:18pm :

hello indy fans.

i'm sure that with the latest indy DVDs (which i don't have yet, but have seen every minute of) that most of us are busy. (long story short, fiance wants us to save money till marriage...at least we're saving SOMETHING for marriage, but i can't have the DVDs yet!! :( )

anyway, my question is this...buddy of mine was watching mel gibson's "MAVERICK" and in alfred molina's notes on that DVD it said he got his start as "SAPITO" in raiders.

well, subtitles, IMDB.com and interviews show "SATIPO" as the characters name. however, most people would agree that harrison ford sure sounds like he says "Adios, Sapito" when he leaves the cave.

does anyone know if this was a goof? is it bad audio? i realize this is, quite possibly, the most mundane post in the world, but my friend and I can't stop discussing it.

so, here's hoping anyone here already knows whatever history there may or may not be on this completely useless bit of information.

thanks folks...
indypete

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com