It's snowing in Seattle?!?!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from ? (4.5.78.150) on Tuesday, December 02, 2003 at 1:57pm :

In Reply to: If it makes you feel better... posted by Calixar from ca03-ch03-bl04.ca-sanfranc0.sa.earthlink.net (207.69.139.156) on Tuesday, December 02, 2003 at 11:52am :

I am in Portland, and all WE'RE getting is pissing rain.....

It's difficult to get into a McCoy's INdy for less than $1000 these days, and where they had been pretty prominant a few years ago - I STILL paid a TON for mine - they have all but dried up....there *is* some sort of alternate knock-off of the McCoy, but you get what you pay for....

Disney Indy's - ebay is the way to go, unless you know someone in Cali who can hit the park on a shopping pass for ya....perhaps after a certain time, these will be available for mail order from the park itself....

I have friends in various places around the world who'll send me Indy gear once in awhile, so I've ended up with some pretty cool Indy stuff, and some not so cool (ended up with a cheap knock off handheld pinball thing once)....great that my pals are thinking of me, but not so cool that our hero's name/image was so defiled : )

Anyway, keep looking around online too....there ARE folks online who sell these things at a decent price....

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com