You're welcome, AND...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from ? (216.221.81.99) on Friday, December 12, 2003 at 10:48am :

In Reply to: I had not heard of this!! posted by Jimmie from ? (4.5.78.150) on Friday, December 12, 2003 at 2:59am :

You can really thank the good folks at The Indy Experience, as they seem to have been the first to dig this up.

Track 12 "Indy & Mei Ying" is SO BLOODY GOOD! It's funny, listening to the score now, it makes me realize how integral a games score can be, upping the tension levels at the right time, a little dash of adventurous music here and there, really making a game immersive. It's great sitting back and taking it in without having to worry about "Okay, put the depth charge on this pillar, or press this button to roll past the rotating fans..."

Oh man, the Raiders March is mixed in in snippets with Track 14 "Streets of Hong Kong" and man, does it almost bring a tear to your eyes. This is great, great stuff.

I think that the music for this game was really overlooked in the Indiana Jones community and in general. Honestly, this music is better than Last Crusade. I'm serious. I can't believe I'm saying it, but it is. At least it's what I like to hear in an Indiana Jones score. I guess I should get out the fire extenguisher for saying this, eh?

Cheers,
Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com