This place looks familiar . . .

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hannibal King from ? (193.183.159.3) on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 at 11:27am :

Hey Folks,

So, I just started mosying through a lot of the old sites that I used to go to when I had loads of time for the internet and decided to stop by the old place.

I really don't know when the last time I posted was but I'm sure it's been a long time and you know what - I feel bad. I remember coming on with really 'innovative' questions and suggestions - such as -

'wow, wouldn't it be great if there was an Indiana Jones timeline' or 'wouldn't it be great if there was a series of Indiana Jones novels' only to be told by people like Michaelson that there was, in both cases. I spent loads of time in here and hell, I even made it through the flame wars intact. I contributed a fan serial that when I read now it makes me cringe. Hell, I think I was even the first person to question whether the fedora bloke at the beginning of LC was Abner Ravenwood. I just think that and have hit my head lots since then so may be very delusional.

The reason that I feel bad was that this place used to be my first port of call and I made a lot of friends here. Why did I stop coming? Other commitments I guess.

However, the hopes for a good Indy IV still exist somewhere within my heart and I am looking forwards to Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Dagnabit I'll even go and see Van Helsing.

I stopped making Hannibal King movies, purely because of Blade III and the ressurection of the obscure Marvel character with the same name. I had a choice and decided to rename the character but Howard the Duck King seemed a bit rubbish.

It's been nice to pop in and say hi, it's a bit sad to see the place so empty and that the front door needs a lick of paint.

You guys take care

And wouldn't it be a great idea if Marvel comics released a 34 issue long series of comics of variable quality called 'The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones'?

Seeya

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com