Re: Indy IV Delayed...Again.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24-117-29-84.cpe.cableone.net (24.117.29.84) on Thursday, April 29, 2004 at 11:32pm :

In Reply to: Re: Indy IV Delayed...Again. posted by Ben Friend of Indy from 12-220-64-210.client.insightBB.com (12.220.64.210) on Friday, April 23, 2004 at 12:03pm :

: : This off the wires, via theforce.net:

: : ***
: : Indiana Jones can hang up his hat and put the whip back in storage because it doesn't look like he's making a return to the big screen any time soon.
: : The Indiana Jones triumvirate of Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas all have other commitments on their rosters that rank above the long anticipated Indy 4.

: : While the fourth installment in the franchise was initially targeted for release by Paramount on July 4, 2005, the script was sent back for a rewrite after Lucas decided he was displeased with the material. Production is now slated to begin in 2005, with a release date in 2006.

: : And, Ford has signed off on his next picture:

: : Harrison Ford will star in The Wrong Element, a thriller to be financed and distributed by Warner Bros. The film was written by Joe Forte. A director will be signed soon, says Variety.
: : Ford will play the security chief for a global bank whose family is kidnapped. He's asked to topple his own security safeguards and steal $37 million from the bank to save his family. Then he has to stop the kidnappers, who've created a complex trail that will make him look guilty of embezzlement.

: : I don't know anymore. Is Indy IV going to happen? Do I even want it to happen? I don't know anymore.

: : Cheers,
: : Sean

: Hey, guys. That's kind of depressing. I mean, I'm not curled up in a corner moping, but it's a bit of a downer. Thanks for the info, Sean.

Thanks George, You are the man. I doubt we will ever see a new Indy film. Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com