Re: Welcome back, Indy's Girl

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net (216.102.199.185) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 at 7:28pm :

In Reply to: Re: Welcome back, Indy's Girl posted by Indys Girl from ? (216.142.152.202) on Monday, May 24, 2004 at 9:31am :

: Thanks, Goodsport, it's good to see you too. :-)
: I've been doing quite well lately...just finished my first year of college.

Thanks - sorry that it took this long for me to respond, as this past week had been very hectic.

Next year will be ten years since I finished college (though it took me six years to graduate)... now I really feel old!

It's a little ironic to be typing posts from work, hoping my boss doesn't walk in; I remember the old days when graml and others were in this same position.

It's unfortunately gotten somewhat more difficult to post from work than it was 4-5 years ago, as the depressed economy since then caused most bosses/supervisors to become more strict with internet usage at work.

: What have you been up to?

Not much, I suppose. Among other things, I'm still waiting for the next Indiana Jones movie (isn't it supposed to hit theaters in 2005? ) and the next Indiana Jones PC game.

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com