Re: Your mission: Indy gear for 2004! (updated)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from mcross.utsi.edu (150.182.24.206) on Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 3:28pm :

In Reply to: Re: Your mission: Indy gear for 2004! (updated) posted by Renderking Fisk from ca1462-ch01-bl07.ma-cambridg0.sa.earthlink.net (207.69.137.206) on Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 7:52am :

: : I noted over the weekend that the forums at Obi Wan seem to be more lively. Perhaps I've just been hanging out in the wrong neighborhood.

: : Tim

: What other neighborhood is there? You've got IndyGear, The Fedora Lounge, and there's a new place called "The Lost Pages" you could check out. You could read the Articles on The Indy Experience... Other then that, I can't think of any other place for Jones fans to hang out. Am I missing something?

: Ren

I still swing thru here at least once a day myself, if for only for old time sake. Indy related, I spend 98% of my time at Indygear now, but float all over the place regarding my other interests, such as watch forums, as well as old Plymouth forums. Lots of stuff out here to read. Glad to see you're still 'alive', Tim. Now old Renderking, I see him everyday! (grins) High regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com