I loved it!!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from d199-126-209-169.abhsia.telus.net (199.126.209.169) on Sunday, September 26, 2004 at 5:10am :

In Reply to: Ok, I saw it yesterday.... posted by Michaelson from eeespace102.utsi.edu (150.182.24.102) on Monday, September 20, 2004 at 3:21pm :

I had a big grin all throughout the movie. Need I say more? :)

: : Time magazine quotes the director as "Trying to make a Raiders of the Lost Ark style film" So what else is new?

: ....and actually enjoyed it quite a bit. It's not an easy movie to watch until you get used to the style picture they were shooting (and for those who have seen it, you know what I mean here). The stylization of the original comic book is great, and I had no problems with storyline and the way it was told (but then, as most who know me know, I'm easily entertained. (grins)) I feel my monies paid for tickets were well spent. Would I go see it again? Probably not...it's one of those 'I've seen it, now move on until the DVD comes out, THEN I'll watch it again' type films for me, but one I'd recommend to folks who like to see the original dark comic book type films actually made, and in my opinion, made right! High regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

• Me too!! - Goodsport 11:15pm 09/28/2004

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com