Emperor's Tomb Soundtrack (request for a Fanfilm).

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Fiddler from 216-161-137-142.bois.qwest.net (216.161.137.142) on Saturday, October 23, 2004 at 4:05pm :

Hi, my name's Tevya Washburn. I'm just about finished with a fanfilm I've been working on. It's Indiana Jones & Star Wars combined (though mostly Indiana Jones). I made it as kinda a tribute to two sets of movies that inspired my imagination as a child. It is also a tribute to imagination as a whole, especially the imagination of a child.

Here's my dilema: I finished a preliminary version to show to my little brothers (who star in it) last time I went home. I've gone back and tried to improve the color, soundfx, etc. One thing I can't overcome is the quality of some of the music.

I used several tracks from the game IJ: Emperor's Tomb in the music sountrack. They fit so perfectly that in spite of my efforts to find other music that would fit, I haven't found anything quite as good. The mp3's that I have are from the PC game and are 22khz @ 96kbps, which is pretty low quality. So when I recompress it as part of the whole video, it sounds pretty poor.

THE POINT (of this whole thing) is that I know that soundtracks.mixinmojo.com (thanks SEAN) posted the higher quality, 44khz @ 192kbps, mp3's from the X-Box version. That would have solved my problem, except that I found out about it too late and they had been taken down. I was wondering if there is anyone who downloaded them and would be willing to send them my way (remember I own the PC version, and already have the music, I just need higher quality). I can even provide ftp access for someone to upload them to. I'll include the name of whomever is so kind as to help me out, in the credits of the film.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com