So....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from mcross.utsi.edu (150.182.24.206) on Wednesday, January 05, 2005 at 12:18pm :

In Reply to: Re: Closer toward Indy IV (perhaps to hit theaters in 2006)? posted by Goodsport from adsl-67-123-128-111.dsl.scrm01.pacbell.net (67.123.128.111) on Tuesday, January 04, 2005 at 3:07am :

Where have you all be hiding all this time? I check in about once a day, and folks are scarcer than hen's teeth. Good to see some familiar folks stopping by! Regards. Michaelson

: : Whaaat? 5 Years?

: :
: : *scratches head and looks around dazed*

: : Suddenly I don't feel like that spritely impulsive young woman I used to be when I once started posting in here...
: : Belated happy birthday & merry Christmas to you Goodsport! May you have a goody new year!

: : -Deirdre (the same one from 5 years ago)

:
:       Thank you for the birthday, Christmas and new year wishes, Deirdre. May you also have a goody (or a deirdre) new year as well. :)

:       This year it'll have been six years since my first post here. It's no fun being old. :(

:       What's weird is that this forum used to go through a few pages of posts in a single day... now I can read posts from 1 1/2 years ago on the bottom of this very same page. :O Where is everyone?

:
: -G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com