My battered old Miller

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from c-24-17-136-125.client.comcast.net (24.17.136.125) on Tuesday, February 08, 2005 at 10:44pm :

My good ol Indiana Miller is holding up nice. The fur felt has managed to stay in good structural condition though the crow has shrank a bit, but nothing a good blocking can fix. Good thing I know sombody who works at a western wear store who blocks hats. I had it blocked once already but I got caught in the rain so it shrank up again now I have to do it again. No stains either. Ive had the hat since I was a sophmore in high school and I was and still am quite a pizza face. The leather sweat band has soaked up years of oil from my head and needs replacement. Also, my head has grown much to my surprise so I cut out the sweat band. I put the lone sweatband on my head and it was tight! I'll have the hat streatched and blocked soon then I'll put in another sweat band. The ribbon has fadded so much that it is khaki colored. I took it off and I'll flip it over and use it again. Making a double bow is probably the easiest kind of bow to make. Any Ideas on how to install a sweat band? I'm going to ask miller hats it they sell sweat bands. THey sell the ribbon and satin liners for the Indiana Miller for $5 each.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com