Re: They need to make Indy guns

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from c-24-17-136-125.client.comcast.net (24.17.136.125) on Thursday, February 17, 2005 at 1:08pm :

In Reply to: Walther PPK/S BB Gun posted by Reggie from c-24-17-136-125.client.comcast.net (24.17.136.125) on Thursday, February 17, 2005 at 1:06pm :

: About a year ago I bought a PPK BB gun at Walmart. Its pretty nifty! It uses standard .177 (4.5mm) BB's with a 15 round magazine and Co2 canisters. When fired the slide blows back for a realistic look and feel. I got mine for $64. Like a real gun, you can field strip it and remove the slide. Every once in a while, you've got to oil and clean it or it may result in a jam. The brass barrel can accumulate oil and dust particals from the BBs. I find that a Q-tip cleans it pretty good. Pipe cleaner would probably work good too. I've seen other PPK BB guns but this one looks the most realistic. I'm affraid to be in the yard with it it looks so real. I always shoot in the back yard or out in the woods. It shoots the BBs to 295 feet per second.

Now they need a Webly or something to apease us Indyfans.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com