Re: TM post FIXED - Prob solved....Aaaand this magic "scene"

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from mcross.utsi.edu (150.182.24.206) on Wednesday, March 23, 2005 at 3:26pm :

In Reply to: Re: TM post FIXED - Prob solved....Aaaand this magic "scene" posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 at 2:52pm :

: : I doubt this thing exists'.....sort of like the "Jabba" scene that so many "remembered" from Star Wars....

: I agree. Unfortunately, it's hard to prove the absense of something. It has kind of an urban legend feel. It also plays into a worldview where the US is equated to Nazi Germany, and everyone would know the truth if it weren't censored. blah... blah... blah...

: --Micah

I'm wondering if it could have been a deleted scene from the premier of the movie? I saw the private invitation only premier of Last Crusade in Tallahassee on May 19th, 1989, and the movie that I saw a week later of LC in general release was NOT the one I saw on the 19th. There was at least one scene cut out of the general release that took place during the chase of young Indy on horseback to the train. It's can be actually seen in the comicbook (Indy jumped from his horse to the chase car, then back to his horse), but it was never shown in the general theater runs.
Maybe the scene mentioned from Raiders was one cut from general release. Just a theory....
Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com