Re: Some more observations

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from c-67-170-50-96.hsd1.wa.comcast.net (67.170.50.96) on Thursday, April 14, 2005 at 8:47pm :

In Reply to: Re: My Wested has arived! posted by Michaelson from ? (150.182.24.110) on Thursday, April 14, 2005 at 12:07pm :

: Congratulations!! You may want to consider treating it with Pecards leather 'creme' (really a jell) that will help treat the leather, and start to 'loosen' it up too. That jacket is built like a tank, and unless you 'outgrow it' (grins), should serve you well for many many years!! High regards! Michaelson

Yep, that leather is thick. Reminds me of my Dad's motorcycle jacket. There are some leather jackets at the Harley Davidson dealer that seem to be thiner than my Wested. The coller is sort of interesting. The snap configuration at the top of the storm flap seems to be done like a shirt. If I fasten that top snap, I can put a tie on the jacket! The jacket in LC doesn't seem to be that way in the movie, as you can see in the Zepplin scenes when Ford takes his glasses off and says "We're turning back to Germany" etc.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com