Re: Sahara compared to Indiana Jones

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from c-67-170-50-96.hsd1.wa.comcast.net (67.170.50.96) on Thursday, April 21, 2005 at 0:48am :

In Reply to: Sahara compared to Indiana Jones posted by 3thoubucks from host-66-81-117-199.rev.o1.com (66.81.117.199) on Sunday, April 17, 2005 at 3:33am :

: A half page ad for Sahara in todays New York Times has 9 quoted reviews including a Thumbs Up form Ebert and Roeper (I don't get it.) One says "It's INDIANA JONES and James Bond rolled into one" Another, by Jeffrey Lyons goes "..the most enjoyable, thrilling and entertaining action-adventure since the heyday of INDIANA JONES." The words "INDIANA JONES" are in bold type and capitalized in both, as shown above.

Indiana Jones seems to be the standard for action/adventure movies. Many previews mention Indiana Jones, trying to be up at the level Jones is at. Have you seen "National Treasure"? Nicolas Cage dressed like Indy at the end but without a hat. Come on Indy IV! It'd be groovy if they would make a whole new trilogy, but lets get a 4th first. I don't think Ford is too old. But then again, I think that Connery could still be Bond.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com