Re: Sorry I forgot to mention...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from ? (150.182.24.110) on Monday, April 25, 2005 at 10:27am :

In Reply to: Re: Sorry I forgot to mention... posted by Reggie from c-67-170-50-96.hsd1.wa.comcast.net (67.170.50.96) on Monday, April 25, 2005 at 0:57am :

: : The cowhide has softened and is more pliable. It drapes like the lambskin now, but I doubt it feels as soft. The boxy shape has relaxed and it isn't hard anymore. When the adjustment straps are tightend, the shape of the jacket is not flawed. It's a fine fine jacket.

: I recomend the back pleat elastic for any new Westeds. They didn't charge me for it even though it was an optional extra. My cowhide was hard, the bi-swing back is deep and I had the elastic, so the bi-swing back would not budge when I was wearing it. But now the hide is softer and the elastic turned out to be nice to have, but I could probably get by without it. I like it and am glad I requested it, but I think it's a must for a lambskin jacket.
: -Reggie

Yep, that elastic is standard in the back of the FS Expedition too. Glad to hear the cowhide is loosening up so quickly for you. Good stuff!! High regards! Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com