Re: Ahh!! It's a Young Indiana Jones Chronicles Movie!! Why George?!!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from c-67-170-50-96.hsd1.wa.comcast.net (67.170.50.96) on Monday, May 02, 2005 at 1:24pm :

In Reply to: Lucas Finally Talks Indy 4 posted by James from cpe-024-168-226-008.sc.res.rr.com (24.168.226.8) on Friday, April 29, 2005 at 12:43pm :

: Hollywood.com has a new interview with George Lucas, and in it he actually talks a bit about Indy 4. It's still not much more than the usual 'waiting on a script', but there are a few significant insights.

: The biggest is that there may be another actor playing a 'Young Indy'. But unlike Last Crusade, it sounds like the younger actor will carry the brunt of the action sequences.

: And Harrison's staying in shape all this time, right, in case he has to take his shirt off?

: Lucas: "No, he's plays an older person in this."

: I have to say, this is definitely disappointing to hear, especially after waiting a decade for Ford to return as Indy.

Jones is going to walk around with a cane telling stories of his youth like in Yound Indy! If they're gonna do it like this, I say just cancel the whole thing!! Didn't Lucas see "Six Days and Seven Nights"? Ford kicked pirate butt! Sure, I'd tolorate a bit less action and more puzzle/mystery solving but please George, don't make it a Young Indy on the big screen!!!
-Reggie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com