Re: Attempt to preserve the original YIJ Chronicles for all fans of the show.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-63-199-230-75.dsl.scrm01.pacbell.net (63.199.230.75) on Wednesday, November 16, 2005 at 3:48pm :

In Reply to: Attempt to preserve the original YIJ Chronicles for all fans of the show. posted by The Fiddler from ? (67.158.135.219) on Wednesday, November 09, 2005 at 6:00pm :

: Hey guys, Its been a long time since I've been around here. It's still nice to stop by once in a while.

: Anyway, I'm trying to start a little project to preserve the original Young Indy Chronicles as they were originally aired on TV (not these new movie edits that remove old Indy).

: It's going to require a little fundage to get off the ground, so right now I'm looking for ideas on how best to do it. Sorry to direct you to another forum, but forums using newer thread formating that move the most used topics to the top just work better for something like this. Post there if you would, to give any ideas on funding, as well as just general support or dislike for the project. I'm not set on it, and if it doesn't seem to receive much support, I may not do it.

: Thanks guys, good to see that so many of you are still around!

Welcome back, Fiddler!

It's great that you're doing this, particularly after the Young Indy VHS tapes unfortunately excluded the Old Indy bits.

Hopefully the upcoming Young Indy DVD's will keep the Old Indy footage intact, and that the DVD set will include the two episodes that never aired in the U.S. (one of which I've heard involved Transylvania).

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com