Re: Ford Clearing His Schedule for Indy?

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24-116-176-216.cpe.cableone.net (24.116.176.216) on Friday, March 10, 2006 at 1:07am :

In Reply to: Re: Ford Clearing His Schedule for Indy? posted by Fedora from 24-116-176-216.cpe.cableone.net (24.116.176.216) on Friday, March 10, 2006 at 1:05am :

: : Speilburg was asked about Indy 4 at The Oscars- he just shrugged and said maybe someday. Then they asked if there would be another Jurasik Park, and he got excited and said Oh, yes... there WILL be another Jurasic Park! .... You know, watching the Bonus DVD, Speilberg is on the sidelines directing Ford like a puppet on some strings in the Idol grab scene. Maybe Ford is refusing such tight direction since he became the highest paid actor in history, and Speilberg isn't eager to have Ford direct Ford's acting in another Indiana Jones movie?

From what I have heard regarding the post Oscar interview, it seem Steven is taking off a year or so. I really have my doubts as to whether they will ever get around to it. Another writer is supposed to work on the script. It is just hard for me to believe a script can be so much trouble. It is not they have had neophytes writing the things. Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com