Re: Indy news at the Comic Con!

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from adsl-144-1-27.cae.bellsouth.net (70.144.1.27) on Saturday, July 28, 2007 at 12:50pm :

In Reply to: Re: Indy news at the Comic Con! posted by Rik Duel from c210-49-32-150.rochd1.qld.optusnet.com.au (210.49.32.150) on Saturday, July 28, 2007 at 1:49am :

: Ah, the hell with you, pal. So long as it's more than just a fleeting cameo, to my mind this is the best news so far.

I believe we had a similar debate regarding this a few months ago, at which time, I agreed completely with Goodsport's assessment. Then I saw Karen on the official site and nearly lost my mind.

She looks FANTASTIC and I can already tell I'm going to be as in love with her in 2007 as I was in 1981. Best of all, her outfit (which is adorable) and Comic Con announcement suggest that this will not be some gimmicky cameo- but a full-fledged role as the love interest. Perhaps Spielberg is still intent on doing a "Robin and Marion-style love story" which he hinted at years ago? As I said in that earlier post, Marion is the only girl fans would want to see Indy settle down with.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com