Hmmm...OK, who outbid me on the Commodore?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by walker from 38.152.176.170 on February 01, 1999 at 06:46:38:

In Reply to: Re: Hey ! Michaelson posted by Michaelson on February 01, 1999 at 06:35:54:

I just got rolling with ebay as well. One of my last bids was for the Commodore 64 game Indy Jones and the Lost Kingdom, packaging and paperwork included. And your right, Michaelson. I had it until about 10 minutes before the deadline when the price skyrocketed. I raised my bid $10 above the latest high bid showing, but the other person's max was even higher. At $40 I had to decide it wasn't worth it. Fun though. I just got Indiana Jones and the Citi de la Foudre (French Indy hardcover comic) so I'm happy.

Amazing some of the stuff you can find.
Happy bidding,
walker

: : I am still upset at you for telling me about e-bay, I am now a e-bay Junkie and am going to need many years to and lots of $$$ to kick the habit. But I have been able to get some great things!!

: Addictive, ain't it??!! I've done the same. There's a lot of frustration with it too, as I've been higher bidder down to the last couple of minutes, then get my head kicked in by a last minute bidder. Oh well. Well, at least I'm not the only one out there slugging it out. Glad to help. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]