Re: YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE FORCES YOUR DEALING WITH!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tangolilo from spider-tr013.proxy.aol.com on February 01, 1999 at 16:33:32:

In Reply to: Re: YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE FORCES YOUR DEALING WITH! posted by SIR AUBREY DAVIDSON on January 30, 1999 at 19:58:47:

: : : Im at the map room in crete, and i was wondering if anyone knows how the hell to arrange the stones! Ive tried everything.

: : :
: : : Platos dialague says.

: : : "Too approch atlantis itself, a worldstone was also required, with the waxing moon the skys only reply to the fires below"

: : : thanks in advance
: : : -DaM0

: :
: : Okay. This is how it goes. What you have to do is move your cursor along the diagrams on the stones. Each of them will light up and say what they are. You have to keep looking at Platos Diologue and then try to match up the stones with what the diologue says.
: : Now, yours says with the waxing moon the only skys reply to the burning fires below. I'd say that the burning fires below would be your volcano on your world stone (the smallest one) and the waxing moon with be on the moon stone (second largest). If you have all three
: : stones (which you will have to if you're talking about the room IN the labaryinth on crete) and the order of the stones goes like this: Sunstone - Moonstone - Worldstone. Each is smaller than the last. Except for the Sunstone. There! I hope that helps you out.

: : From,
: : Getto

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: