Re: What School Does Jones...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joshua from horsham-ts2-98.jvnc.net on February 02, 1999 at 14:34:18:

In Reply to: Re: What School Does Jones... posted by Webley on January 23, 1999 at 08:50:08:

OK, first of all I can't thank everyone enough for all the replies. I was really suprised. Second, Indy definitely doesn't teach in Ca, he just left from there because he was going to Tibet. You don't fly to Tibet from the East Coast. As far as T.L.C. goes, I at first assumed maybe Columbia, but then I realized that in the 30's there probably weren't many international flights outside of NYC. Then someone on Dejanews pointed out that it says Barnett on students' folders in T.L.C, which is near impossible to tell on VHS which I have. Then someone else pointed out that it also said Barnett on the package, an even better observations( or atleast more useful to me.) Any way, clearly in the first and third movie it's the same, apparently fictional school. I would disregard the school the books name, since as far as I know they all came after Raiders, but I can't thanks those who checked, enough, for looking.
Thanks again,
Joshua

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: