Hmmm...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by walker from 38.152.176.170 on February 03, 1999 at 09:54:07:

In Reply to: walker, you sonofabitch posted by zxc on February 03, 1999 at 08:56:55:

: how bout a spoiler warning asshole!!! have a little sense, huh

Well, okay, I guess I owe somebody an apology. I apologize.
That being said, I'm not sure how much I "spoiled" for you. Let's take a look:

I stated a large scene was cut - a time travel scene which has been discussed many times in this forum. I said I felt there was a lot missing. References to time and Marcus and such. As none of these 'cuts' are actually in the book, I'm not sure what I spoiled. The death of Marcus is simply a guess of my own.

Also, as it has nothing to do with the actual plot, I'm not sure how much of a spoiler the discussion of "the concept of time with the 'expert' professor" really is, particularly as I gave no details.

My comments on the crystal skull amounted to saying it wasn't needed. Also, the crystal skull storyline has been one carried through the previous two books, so it's inclusion in this one shouldn't be unexpected. I said nothing about the details of the skull reference.

I then stated that the plot of the book didn't amount to much and said "the story of the staff and the book only lasts about 110 pages, which is pretty poor." Not sure if you consider mentioning a staff and a book a spoiler or not. Apparently so. Or perhaps you were referring to the slight negativity of my review rather than it's content.

In any case, I'll try to be more careful in the future and you might want to look into some anger control workshops.

Have a good day.
walker

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: