Re: I'm so glad this isn't a regular chat room

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 04, 1999 at 10:30:23:

In Reply to: I'm so glad this isn't a regular chat room posted by LFM on February 03, 1999 at 18:16:15:

: I'm so glad this isn't a regular chat room because I have the hardest time trying to find a descent one. Either that or when I finally do get a nickname going, there's no one there. This place is so much better and i get to talk about one of my fave subjects. And everyone is really nice and stuff.

I'm with you, my friend. We tried the chatroom thing on Sundays, and you just couldn't type fast enough to reply to questions and comments. This forum is about as close as it can get to and "Indy" family as I've seen to date. Each and every writer has their own opinion, and everyone respects that. Not necessarily agrees, but respects. That's the way it's supposed to be. If everyone here thought exactly the same, and wrote the same, I'd leave this forum and not come back. There's a lot of very smart folks here who can help you find just about anything you want to know about this hobby. Stay tuned, sit back,enjoy, and participate too. We can learn from you too. I have learned something from literally everyone here, and I thank them. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]