Re: Lyrics to "Anything Goes"??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CAP from ppp-206-170-0-92.snfc21.pacbell.net on February 06, 1999 at 12:58:45:

In Reply to: Re: Lyrics to "Anything Goes"?? posted by Sweetie on February 05, 1999 at 16:11:21:

: : : Hello to all at this forum. I have been trying to find out the lyrics to this song that Wille sings. I know in The Temple of Doom book, they have a verse or so, and one in English, but I was wondering if any of you experts *Michaelson* knew the ones on the CD and Movie. Thank you all for your help in advance.

: : : Sweetie
: : : XOXO

: : Wasn't she singing the song in Japanese/Chinese/Korean/whatever country they were in (I can't quite remember)?

: Hello,and yes I believe it's in Chinese. Well It looks like I'll never find the words, but thank you for your help you two!!

: Sweetie
: XOXO

I dont remember it all but it goes something like this." Though I am not a great romancer I know how your bound to answer when I propose any thing goes. The world has gone mad today and goods bad today and blacks white today and days night today and most guys to day that women prize today are just silly gigalos." Thats the course I cant remember the rest of it but its a great song and one of my favorites. I also think there are a couple of web sites that just do song lyrics.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]