Re: NEW WESTED FOR SALE....endorsement

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 06, 1999 at 16:00:49:

In Reply to: NEW WESTED FOR SALE.... posted by INDIANA G.J.R. on February 05, 1999 at 14:26:13:

: Hello forum.
: I just wanted to inform everyone that i recently bought a size 44 regular, Last Crusade version, lambskin wested. Its exactly 32 days old. I am selling it for the price i paid which is $249.00. If you are in the U.S i will ship the jacket to you free of charge. Contact me off line if you are interested. Take care every one,
: G.J.R.

For what it's worth, I've dealt with our friend Indiana G.J.R. on several occations, and have found him reliable and trustworthy in all factors of our business. I have even acquired one of his older Wested jackets recently, and am actually sitting here wearing it while I write this. It was everything he told me it would be, condition wise, and other wise. If it means anything, I would endorse anything he has to put up on the forum for your consideration of trade or purchase, as he follows up and does what he says he'll do. I hope to do business with him again myself. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]