Which Skipster are you, Raider?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-27-201.snantx.swbell.net on February 06, 1999 at 19:14:55:

In Reply to: Re: Mind me making acquaintances with all of you? posted by ~The Raider~ on February 06, 1999 at 19:00:22:

:
: : Dear Forum:

: : I'm a fairly new member of the Indy forum; been observing your flow of opinions and exchange of ideas since a couple of months already, yet never had the courage to actually interact since recently.

: : Does everyone in here know everybody else? Have you all ever been introduced to each other, whether formally or informally?

: : I guess that this would be a good idea to get to know everyone on the forum a little bit better.

: : Those who read this should answer my post bearing in mind to share something about them--but not too much if one prefers his/her privacy; tell me and the rest of the forum how they became fans and discovered this website; reveal their other secret passions and hobbies (aside Indy!)---*note*: I noticed that about more than 50% of the regulars are also avid authors who have written or ahve started to write their own books already!

: : In short--> LET'S ALL GET THIS FORUM WORKING AS IT SHOULD!
: : WE INDYFANS SHOULD STICK TOGETHER!

:
: : SO, since I popped the question, LET ME START:

: : My nickname on the forum is: Deirdre
: : Email address : DeirdreCampbell@eudoramail.com
: : Age : old enough to know what I'm doing!
: : Occupation : Student/working
: : Hobbies : Reading, writing short stories,
: : poetry, swimming, daydreaming.
: : Favorite quotation : "It is better to regret something
: : you did,than something you haven't done!"
: : Ambition : To be everything I ever wanted to be

: : * How did I get here? Pure coincidence! It's a long story...

: : ---That'd be all for now!--
: : Hope to get a positive response on this!

: : Deirdre!

: If you can't guess by now, this is The Raider. I came across this forum about October last year, and have been coming here ever since. Here's the reply to the little survey:

: nickname: ~The Raider~
: email: skipster_films@hotmail.com
: Age: 17
: Occupation: Student, amateur filmmaker, IGA grocery clerk.
: Hobbies: reading, writing, computer stuff, watching movies, making movies, drawing, adventure.
: Favourite Quote: either "I don't know, I'm making this up as I go," or "Do not let your eyes see nor your ears hear that which you cannot account for"
: Ambition: To become a world famous director, travel the world (not necessarily in that order)

: As for how I got to this forum, websurfing ever since my favourite Raiders site died down. If you want to know anything else about me, visit this site.

If you don't want to reveal your name here, e-mail me if you can or want to.

Check six.

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: