Re: Mind me making acquaintances with all of you?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on February 07, 1999 at 03:45:18:

In Reply to: Mind me making acquaintances with all of you? posted by Deirdre on February 06, 1999 at 16:33:05:

: Dear Forum:

: I'm a fairly new member of the Indy forum; been observing your flow of opinions and exchange of ideas since a couple of months already, yet never had the courage to actually interact since recently.

: Does everyone in here know everybody else? Have you all ever been introduced to each other, whether formally or informally?

: I guess that this would be a good idea to get to know everyone on the forum a little bit better.

: Those who read this should answer my post bearing in mind to share something about them--but not too much if one prefers his/her privacy; tell me and the rest of the forum how they became fans and discovered this website; reveal their other secret passions and hobbies (aside Indy!)---*note*: I noticed that about more than 50% of the regulars are also avid authors who have written or ahve started to write their own books already!

: In short--> LET'S ALL GET THIS FORUM WORKING AS IT SHOULD!
: WE INDYFANS SHOULD STICK TOGETHER!

: SO, since I popped the question, LET ME START:

: My nickname on the forum is: Deirdre
: Email address : DeirdreCampbell@eudoramail.com
: Age : old enough to know what I'm doing!
: Occupation : Student/working
: Hobbies : Reading, writing short stories,
: poetry, swimming, daydreaming.
: Favorite quotation : "It is better to regret something
: you did,than something you haven't done!"
: Ambition : To be everything I ever wanted to be

: * How did I get here? Pure coincidence! It's a long story...

: ---That'd be all for now!--
: Hope to get a positive response on this!

: Deirdre!

Hey Deirdre

This is a great idea!
The first time I posted a message here was in August last year (when I got Internet access at home). I know this site from the time before the forum came. When I first posted a message, I knew nobody here. Now I made some forum friends, also thanks to the few Sunday chat meetings at #indiana-jones on IRC. Why does nobody come there anymore? I was great to "chat" with fellow Indyfans!

My nickname on the forum is: Webley
Email address : webley_mk6@beer.com
Hobbies : Reading, watching movies, collecting movies on tape and everything about Indiana Jones, playing LucasArts adventure games
Favorite quotation : "Expect the Unexpected"
Ambition : To be mentionned in atleast 1 credits list of a big movie.

The Indiana Jones Trilogy is the only trilogy I really love to watch over and over again. I also love the Indiana Jones character and ofcourse Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas.

That's about it.
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: