Re: After sleep on submarine

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Henry Jones from hil-qbu-ptq-vty38.as.wcom.net on February 07, 1999 at 15:30:46:

In Reply to: Re: After sleep on submarine posted by Lord Clarence MacDonald on February 06, 1999 at 20:22:06:

: : Indy was too tired to finish a kiss before he fell asleep so it was
: : very unlikely they did anything but sleep (maybe she was thinking
: : the flame was rekindling between her and Indy and, therefore, the
: : smile).

: I agree. I don't think they did anything. I think its obvious Marion WANTED to but nothing happened b/c Indy was too tired. She probably just slept next to him in the nude. It seems that Indy doesn't get laid until the third movie. How unlike Hollywood!

: Oh, and it was a ship they wake up on, not a submarine. The U-Boat came right after that. By the way, is anyone else bothered by the complications of HOW Indy hitched a ride on the sub? I know in the original script he supposedly tied himself to the periscope with his whip, but if the U-Boat submerged below periscope depth, he would be screwed! And a U-Boat is too small to hide INSIDE without anyoe finding out. I guess we can find solace in the fact that those (pre) WWII era subs were mainly surface ships that submerged only to attack or hide from attack. That was one part of that movie that always bothered me (besides the fake melting wax bad guys at the end).

: Lord Clarence MacDonald

Sorry I ment ship.Anyways I think Indy and Marion might of had sexual relations on the ship.I just wish I was lucky enough to be Indy in that predicament!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]