Sorry about that

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 07, 1999 at 21:01:16:

In Reply to: Re: Rats!:To Michealson posted by Matt Ward on February 07, 1999 at 15:19:06:

: : : Damn. Wish I'd known that a long time ago. I went through Lynchburg on my road trip early last year, and being an Australian I don't get out that way often...

: : : Rik

: : : : : : I hope Karen Allen is still that pretty.

: : : : : Good question considering the absolute ringer that this crowd put Sandra Bullock through regarding looks and bodyfat, she better look like she has been training for the Boston marathon to please some people. BTW, has anyone here seen Karen on any screen, small or large alike recently?
: : : : : Easy to criticize others from behind a keyboard Regards,
: : : : : Groo
: : : : : P.S. Some folks may not wish to see Marion back because she...(OH MY GOD!!!)...smoked a cigarette in Raiders.

: : : : That's true, she did puff on that demon weed! And oh dear, Indy drank a shot of Jack Daniels too in the same tavern, but then since "Jack" is produced only 15 miles from where I'm sitting, that doesn't count. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

: : Well now, next time you see you might travel the same path, email me, we'll get together in Tullahoma had have a meal! Regards. Michaelson

: Was this message to me or to someone else?

Sorry about that. It was to Rik. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]