Re: Mind me making acquaintances with all of you?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on February 07, 1999 at 21:05:37:

In Reply to: Re: Mind me making acquaintances with all of you? posted by Aragorn on February 07, 1999 at 19:01:07:

: A great way to get to know everyone a bit more. I'm surprised no one thought of this before (well done, Deirdre!). I've been a regular poster to the forum for a a year and a couple of months now; as Jerico said, back in the days of Indy Anna and the Northlander (wherever they might be...). In anycase, here's my profile...

: My nickname on the forum is: Aragorn (from the character in Tolkien's LORD OF THE RINGS, of course)
: Email address : mnewland@hotmail.com
: Age : just turned 19 last month
: Occupation : working, writing my novel
: Hobbies : Reading, drawing, adventure games, movies, biking, hiking, or just taking the time to think
: Favorite quotation : Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I'd rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived. After all Number One, we're only mortal. --Captain Picard
: Ambition : To be, one day, a famous illustrator, writer, and novelist (and maybe land a part as an extra in Indy IV)

: * How did I get here? Searching the net, on every search engine I could find, one night long ago, I happened upon this place. Realizing that I had discovered just about the best Indy website on the internet, I just kept coming back... up until now.

: That's it for now.

: Aragorn

It has been, back in vaults 18 and 20, but it's always great to do it again. New folks. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]